WorldMap allows anyone to:
- Upload layers overlay them with thousands of other layers
- Create and edit maps and link map features to media content
- Publish data to the world or to just a few collaborators
- Export data to standard interoperable formats
- Make use of online cartographic tools for symbolizing layers
- Georeference paper maps online using Mapwarper.net.
New geodata discovery capabilities are being developed, and the platform is being migrating to the latest version of GeoNode. Other organizations are building their own collaboration platforms around WorldMap, including Zhejiang University in China and Ritsumeikan University in Japan. Many organizations use the underlying GeoNode platform including the World Bank and the U.S. State Department.
Please write us at email@example.com and tell us know what works and what doesn't.