Harvard WorldMap is an Open Source mapping platform developed to lower barriers for scholars who wish to explore, visualize, edit, and publish geospatial information.
WorldMap is in the process of moving to a new platform. Please accept our apologies for any difficulties you might encounter during this construction period.
WorldMap enables researchers to:
- Upload datasets and overlay them with thousands of other layers
- Create and edit maps and link map features to media content
- Publish your data to the world or to just a few collaborators
- Export data to standard interoperable formats
- Make use of online cartographic tools for symbolizing your layers
- Incorporate raster layers georeferenced using Mapwarper.net